Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Half empty or half full?

Hello, world!

Hello, it's me
       This is a bit weird to say "hello" to the computer screen. But this is not my first time trying blogging, so I can say for sure that it will get better after awhile. HELLO! Even this time I felt more confident and overall better. Enough my rambling. Shall we start?
       Why I decided to try blogging one more time? Well, I really enjoyed those other times. So it helped. Also I want to improve my English skills and I am finally older and confident enough to share my thoughts and ideas on the internet. I want to track my overall progress too. I believe that this blog will help to do that if I put enough effort.
       So you ask who is the chick that is writing this? Well, my name is Kamilė and I am 16 years old. I live in Lithuania. The country known for very religious people, who like to eat kebabs, zeppelins, and also travel (permanently). We, lithuanians, believe in basketball, and pray very passionately, when our basketball team is playing. Also we love our nature and animals, especially kittens and potatoes. As I mentioned in my previous sentence, we admire our landscape, but we do not avoid travelling. We really like to see other corners of the world and even settle in those corners, create families there. We are really open-minded and hospitable human beings. Lithuanians love other languages. Sometimes even more than our own. Therefore I can call myself a true lithuanian. I am kind, friendly, funny, smart and creative. I like plying with musical instruments (piano and accordion) and listening to the music. I like dancesport, zumba, riding a bicycle, animals, languages acting, writing, reading books and watching films, television series as well. I think that the best television series there is to watch is "Game of Thrones". To this day I really enjoy reading and watching Harry Potter books and movies. I could talk for hours about myself, but then there will not be any mystery, will there?
       Half empty or half full? I choose half empty. According to the internet I am pessimist because of my selection, but I highly doubt it. First of all, I am realist. Secondly, people change. Thirdly, how two words can define someone? Half empty, because there is always a deaper meaning and a hidden thought between the lines. Because it is better to be half empty than half full. And lastly, because it sounds refreshing, especially in Lithuanian - "pusiau tuščia".
       So that is all for now. Thank you very much for your attention! What do you choose - half empty or half full - and why?


Best wishes,
Kamilė

7 comments:

  1. labai simpatiška panelė esi!
    linkiu didžiulės sėkmės!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be galo ačiū! Tai man išties daug ką reiškia :)

      Delete
  2. Sėkmės tau rašant!! Lauksiu kitų tavo įrašų, o šis labai patiko :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Labai labai AČIŪ!! :3 Pasistengsiu nenuvilti ir parašyti kitą įrašą kuo greičiau :)

      Delete
  3. Dizainas tai nuostabus <333 ir jo, aš ir prisidedu prie tų, kurie beprotiškai laukia kito įrašo :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And ofc, I choose half full, because I'm an optimist :D

      Delete
    2. Emilija, labai tau ačiū už palaikymą! :* Na ir net nežinau kaip čia dėl to interneto. Šiais laikais visko jame galima atrasti... :D

      Delete